Use our checklist to ensure that you have everything you need to vote.
Make Your Plan for the Upcoming Election
- Find out if you are registered to vote. Check your status here.
- Register if you need to. Update your existing registration if any of your information has changed.
- Find out the primary and general election dates in your state. Put these dates on your calendar.
- Request a vote-by-mail ballot if you want to vote by mail.
- Find out where your polling place is. Be sure to take note of any accessibility challenges you might face.
- If you need some instructions or want a demonstration of your district’s voting system or accessible equipment, contact your Supervisor of Elections.
- Check out what a sample ballot looks like. If you did not receive one in the mail, most Supervisors of Elections have them posted on their websites.
- Arrange any transportation help you might need. Do this in well advance, not on the day you need a ride.
- See what the candidates have to say: Visit the 2022 Candidates page (coming soon).
- Don’t forget to VOTE in the primary and in the general elections.
- Remember: your voice and vote matters!