During the 2022 General Elections, Access the Vote Florida has once again created candidate questionnaires that were distributed to all qualified candidates for the Florida Legislature. This questionnaire asks candidates for their input and perspective on a range of disability issues, and all candidate responses received are included here in their entirety.
If you don’t know who your current elected state officials are, visit Find Your Elected Officials in Florida to get their information, including your Florida House and Senate district numbers.
Candidates who have already filled out the survey:
- Cornelius Jones: House District 11
- Michael Anderson: House District 17
- Hollye Merton: House District 21
- Robin Denise Harris: House District 41
- Anna V. Eskamani: House District 42
- Allie Braswell: House District 45
- Anthony Nieves: House District 47
- Raymond Denzel: House District 86
- Alina Garcia: House District 115
- Christie Cantin Davis: House District 115